Posted in January 2015…
Happy New Year!
Most of us start the year full of good intentions but I wonder how many actually go on to stick to their “plan”? Very few from what I have seen over the years and I guess 2015 will be no different! Now that the celebrations are over it is a good time to review what is realistic in the list of resolutions you promised yourself on New Year’s Eve.
The usual “suspects”…
- Stop smoking
- Lose weight
- Join a gym
- Earn more
- Save money
There are a few things that you can do that will make a difference to these.
- I hear good things about the eCigarettes that have become popular
- How about cutting out chocolate?
- An expensive option when you could just take more exercise – walk more
- Consider a change in job or maybe start a part-time business – have a look here *
- Cut out the daily coffee from your local coffee shop – review your monthly bills. Did you know you can put electric, gas, phone, broadband and mobile into one consolidated bill – it is SO easy! Make your life less complicated and save a few bob with cashback on many High Street purchases… Have a look here *
Whatever you choose to do in 2015 I hope you have a healthy and happy year!
* – UK only